4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and participate in this site. You warrant and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are capable of entering into this Agreement from a legal standpoint.
5. SUBSCRIPTIONS. You have the option, but not the obligation, to sign up and receive a free e-book from us. In this case no, you agree to receive more emails from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. Society may make certain types of software available to it from the Site. If you download the software from the site, the software, including all files and images contained or generated by the software and attachments (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to have been licensed to you by the company, for your use. personal, non-commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer title or intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete ownership of the Software, as well as all intellectual property rights to it. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or convert the Software into a perceptible human form. All brands and logos are the property of the company or its licensors and may not be copied or used in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or distributing any information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, the user guarantees the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives of a permanent, non-exclusive license to use user content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of the company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including, without limitation, a right to copy , distribute, broadcast, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat user content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. The user agrees that the Company may publish or disclose her name in connection with her user content in another way. By posting user content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or distribute the User Content.
9. Compliance with intellectual property laws. By accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. The use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to the laws relating to the property of copyright and the use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party. You agree to comply with the laws regarding copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of the relevant laws and for third party rights violations caused by any content that you provide or transmit, or that is delivered or transmitted using your user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
10. inappropriate content. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute any Content that (a) is defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (B) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a crime, give rise to civil liability or violate any local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; (C) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or is a request for goods or services; or (d) provide medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to suspend the receipt, transmission, or other distribution of such material using the site, and, where appropriate, to remove any material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officers or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable law.
11. lacks guarantees. HEREBY disclaims all warranty. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any damage or loss from USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, they expressly disclaim all liability, express or implied, with respect to the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a PARTICULAR purpose, or NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE will be uninterrupted or error-free.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. Our liability to you IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, INDEPENDENT DAMAGES) FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation will apply regardless of whether the damages arise from breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. PROHIBITED USES. We place certain restrictions on your permitted use of the site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security element of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or connecting to a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (B) attempt to explore, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (C) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending viruses to the Site, overload, “flood”, “spam”, “mail bombing”, “crashing “or the institution of a” DDoS attack “on the site; (D) use the Site to send unsolicited email, including, without limitation, promotions or advertising of products or services; (E) falsify any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or in any posting using the Site; or (f) the attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a perceptible human form any part of the source code used by us in the provision of the Site. Any breach of system or network security may be subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
16. COPYRIGHT. All the contents of the Site or Service are: Copyright © 2016 compreoalquilepanama.com.
18. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks or logos owned by us or by third parties.
19. MODIFICATIONS. Company reserves the right to modify these Terms. In the event that the company will attempt to make such modification, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, it shall:
(A) give you email notice of such change 15 days prior to the effective change, and
(B) Post on the home page of the fact an amendment was made.
If a court of competent jurisdiction rules out this valid Amendment provision, this Amendment clause is terminated as part of this agreement. All modifications to the terms should look forward to the future.